RV, Tent Trailer and Travel Trailer Rentals, near Redding, California
TowTally Camping RV Rentals is your number one source in the north state for renting a travel trailer. Travel trailer rentals appeal to all ages, generations and demographics such as young families, retired couples, hobbyists, hunters and fishermen or anyone who just wants to get away. There are no limits for who needs to rent an RV and why. We pride ourselves on offering clean, beautiful, and well maintained RVs at affordable prices. We accept customers from all over and will work hard to make your rental experience enjoyable.
We Rent a Vacation to Remember
Choose the trailer that is right for you and your family. We offer travel trailers ranging in size from 16-28 feet in length. Not sure which camper is best for your family? TowTally Camping will help you to determine which trailer is right for your family size and your tow vehicle. If you do not have a tow vehicle, we are also happy to deliver to many of the beautiful campgrounds in the north state and make your vacation as simple as arriving, unpacking, and beginning your fun. We have many beautiful locations around Redding California and we look forward to helping you plan your next getaway.
Located in Northern California we are easily accessible by people from Shasta, Siskiyou, Tehama, Trinity, Lassen, Butte, Plumas, Modoc, Humboldt, and Del Norte Counties. Renters are welcome from anywhere in the United States.
Rate and Fee Information
We require a three-night minimum rental, based upon pick-up between 2pm and 4pm, and return between 9am and 11am. Pets are welcome for an additional deposit of $ 100.00 per pet, and an additional $10 rental feel per night per pet. All pets are subject to our invisible pet policy(see invisible pet policy below). A Thirty five dollar ($35) cancellation fee for cancellations prior to thirty days (30) to departure. No refund of reservation down payment on cancellations made less than thirty days (30) to departure. Prices are subject to change. Please check to make sure you have the most current rates. To make a reservation, please submit a rental request through our online portal. We will respond within 48 hours with a rental estimate and RV Rental Application. In order to secure the reservation we will need both a completed application and deposit. Payment in full is due 30 days prior to rental departure. To make a credit card payment please visit our payment page. Credit cards MUST be in the name of the person making the reservation.
*Please note that we are closed on Sundays, and do not allow pickup or return on Sundays. You have the option of paying for late return on Saturday, or renting the unit untill Monday. Nightly fees will still apply.*
On the day of pickup you will be charged a $500 damage, and $100 cleaning/ tank evacuation deposit. All deposits are fully refundable as long as the unit is returned in the same condition as it was sent out. Rental will have a thorough walk through completed at the time of pickup and return. Deposits are accepted by credit card authorization or cash. A credit card authorization expires from your card after 10 business days. Cash deposits are refunded by a check from TowTally Camping. Please note that all units are non-smoking. Detection of smoke will result in forfeiture of deposit.
What is Included?
At no additional cost, we provide all of the items required for connecting at a campground.
Items Included In Rental
|25′ Fresh Water Hose||1||Gloves||2 pair|
|Pressure Regulator||1||RV Tissue||4 Rolls|
|Power Adapter 15M/30F||1||Propane||1 Tank|
|15′ Coax Cable||1||Lynx Wheel Chocks||4|
|15′ Waste Evacuation Hose||1||Lynx Levelers||10|
|15′ Waste cleaning Hose||1||Wood Blocks||5|
|Waste Treatment (1 Bottle)||4 oz|
What do you need to bring?
TowTally Camping does not provide linens. You will need to suppy your own sheets, blankets, pillows and towels.
Besides your clothing and food, some other things that you may want to pack include: first aid kit, flashlight/lantern, matches, barbeque, charcoal, BBQ lighter and lighter fluid, camping chairs, campfire grill, campfire roasting sticks, playing cards/dice, poker chips, shot glasses, disinfectant wipes, cleaning supplies, dish soap, paper towels, paper plates, plastic cutlery, disposable cups, foil, ziploc bags, trash bags, insect repellent, sewing kit, laundry bags,tennis shoes/hiking shoes, sandals, binoculars, sunglasses, sunscreen, beach towels, inflatables/rafts, fishing gear. This list does not include a thorough list of items needed for food prep and cooking (or your morning coffee).
Leave our lot with complete confidence. Included in the cost of your rental is a one hour walk thru of the travel trailer you are renting. We provide full education of the use and features of each trailer. We tailor this to each customer’s individual needs and experience level with travel trailers.
The staff and management of TowTally Camping understand that you may consider your pet an important part of your family. Therefore, we do allow “invisible pets” in select few units which have limited availability. However, there are some rules and regulations that you must agree to when it comes to your animals.
Additional Rental Charges
- An Additional $10.00 per night, per pet.
- An additional $100.00 Security Deposit
What is an invisible pet?
The term “invisible pet” means that when the unit is returned, we should not see any visible signs that there was an animal in the vehicle. This includes, but is not limited to; pet hair, carpet and/or fabric stains, damage of window covering, pet food, any smell or odor associated with an animal.
If evidence of a pet is found, you are subject to the following:
- At Minimum – Loss of the $100.00 security deposit
- Excessive cleaning charges will be billed at $75.00 per hour.
- Any item with permanent damage or discoloration will be handled according to our “Vehicle Loss or Damage” addendum.
Only Service Animals and small domesticated animals are allowed in our rental units. Do not leave your pet unattended in the trailer. If you intend to be away from the trailer at any time, you must put your pet in a kennel. The pet may not have “free roaming” of the trailer while you are away.
We ask that you do not allow your pet to be on ANY of the furniture in the rental unit. We do not furnish linens for the beds when pets are included. This includes the seats, sofas, dinette area, overhead bunks, or beds. Remember, where your pet may be lounging is where the next renter may be laying their head for a good night’s rest. A good idea when traveling with pets to minimize risk of cleaning fees is to bring blankets or sheets to cover the furniture. While pets are not allowed on the furniture, their fur tends to shed and settle along the furniture.
If evidence of a pet is found and it was NOT disclosed at the time of reservation, you will be subject to a $20.00 per night fee for the entire period of your rental, along with an automatic $200.00 loss in your security deposit.
Tips When Traveling with Pets
- Not all parks allow animals. If you are planning on traveling with your pet make sure when making your reservations to ask if the park allows pets. If they do allow animals they normally have rules that must be followed, such as keeping your pet on a leash and using designated pet areas.
- Never leave your pet un-attended and to have free range of an RV. Pets can cause extensive and costly damage when left unattended. Let’s face it, even the best behaved pets can get scared not being in their familiar surroundings. New noises and a change in their environment can sometimes be very stressful for your pet. This is why TowTally Camping requires the use of a kennel.
- Like your vehicle RVs can get extremely hot inside so always make sure the RV is well ventilated when leaving your pet un-attended in their kennel.
- No persons, animals, or kenneled animals are permitted in the travel trailer when the vehicle in motion.
- Remember to pack your pet a leash, collar, and ID tags. Many of the parks require your pet be on a leash when not in designated pet areas. Always keep your pet on a leash when outside your vehicle. We have seen first-hand pets getting separated from their owners when traveling.
- Make sure your pet is current on vaccines before your vacation and carry a copy of shot records with you. Some wildlife animals have been known to carry diseases that are very harmful to pet.
- Lastly, don’t forget your pet’s favorite toys, bed, and blanket to make them feel at home on the road and at your campsite.
Email or call us at (530) 241-7848 in Redding, California, to rent one of our camping trailers.